Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Favorite!

I tell Libby (quite frequently) that she is "my favorite."

She is.

I hope that she always feels that way.

She's currently 15 months old, and as of her doctor's appointment on Tuesday, weighs 21 lbs. 14 oz. (25-50th percentile), 31 inches tall (75th percentile) and her petite head remains in the 25th percentile.  Perfect stats as far as I'm concerned.  Especially since she's brilliant to boot!  (And beautiful inside and out.)  She has such a determined personality and a sweet heart.  This is the best age yet!

Have I said that before?  I have?!  Well I can't wait until the next age since it seems to get better and better. But since time is already flying especially fast this year (is it already mid-April?!) and she is growing up so quickly, in so many ways, I don't want to rush it.

Miss B helps with cleaning up - and even followed the "come get a bean bag" and "please return your bean bag" instructions at music class today (we haven't been in many weeks).  She paid so much attention in class and participated in it on her own more than ever.  Then, we stayed for "open play" where the kids get to go in another room with tons of toys and and gymnastics equipment and go nuts.  She went nuts!  Climbing on everything, crawling through a big, long tunnel, sliding down a small slide all on her own (she loved the rush!) and having a ball running across and being bounced on, a huge trampoline.  (I may have had fun on that, too.)  I just had a blast cracking up at my big girl and her antics.    And as always, wearing me out, too!


Kissing a "dog on the bed" in one of her favorite books!
Play-doh!
New pj's!  (Have to tuck them in to keep the pants up at the moment.)

1 comment:

  1. I tell Moose he's my favorite and Evan tells me that's not nice to Molly.

    Dogs =/= kids, but that's as close as I've got. :)

    ReplyDelete