We got to attend our annual Christmas/SEC Party at the Pearson's last weekend to further kickoff the Christmas season and to cheer on the Georgia Bulldogs (even if Tyler's actually a Bama fan)!
The majority of us were UGA alums and there were some pretty serious fans there. I have no photos of the party, because I was very busy stuffing my face and yelling loudly! Michael took on the kiddo(s) and kept them busy and entertained, throwing them over the top of the jumpy one after the other after the other, and over again! On Sunday, he raked the entire yard and between those two activities, I'm not sure how he was able to move on Monday. Anywhoo, the game was so much fun to watch and Tyler was a very gracious and generous host and winner.
Libby dressed for the occasion, though!
Yesterday, we got to party with Mimi, Gigi and Aunt Toni, along with other fun friends at Mimi's annual lunchbox swap party.
Libby got to get some extra play time in with Aunt Toni before having to focus on entertaining the other guests.
She had a ball through lunch and kept asking what her lunch was going to be. She did not participate in the "swap" but I made sure she had a great lunch: pistachios, steamed broccoli, mixed veggies, veggie chips and hummus. Perfect lunch for her!
Our elf, who goes be the name, "Elf" has been busy. Elf filled our M&M nutcracker one morning and added candy canes to the Christmas tree. We've caught Elf reading, "I've Seen Santa," and watching "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." Elf also brought Christmas window clings, took a ride on Libby's rocking horse, and reminded her of her Nativity Advent Calendar. Who knows what Elf will do next?!
This weekend, we look forward to visiting Santa Claus and catching up on more Christmas movies. Fortunately, Libby has allowed us to finally start watching, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." SO many more movies I can't wait to show her!
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment