Wow- every day is an adventure for Libby these days! She's getting around like crazy, she's laughing more than ever and loving and living life to the fullest.
She's teething like crazy, which is sad because no teeth have broken through, but it makes her quite unhappy at times.
Now she's riding in shopping carts like a big girl. She got to ride in the big cart at Walmart today! I used the cushy liner thing we have this time and she seemed to like it more this go round.
She also got a bath today. In the real tub, not the baby one! What a big girl!
Tonight, we installed her new convertible car seat in my car, so she's out of her baby seat & carrier in it (crazy).
And earlier this evening, while I was out planting and watering flowers, despite the fact that I'd been with her all day... her stood up for her daddy! He didn't catch her pulling her self up on the camera, but did get her standing there. We've also spread out the comforter better across the edge of the fireplace now.
6 years ago

What a big girl! I knew this was coming soon. And then walking...........
ReplyDelete...my baby doll is just growing up way to fast!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Marmena