Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's Libby Up To Now?

Well, when she gets up, typically she's thrown all of her little animal lovies out of her crib.  She likes for you to toss them on her her as you return them to the crib.  She'll also hand you her blankie to throw over her head a few times.  But first, she points to her Uga music box stuffed animal that hangs on her closet door.  Then, she points to her new Alice in Wonderland music box for you to play (yes, while Uga continues the "Glory, Glory to Old Georgia" serenade) and bring over for her to see.  She's really most interested in the tag attached to it at the moment, but she likes all tags.

What else?  We're still mixing her formula with whole milk, but I gave her milk in a sippy cup at lunch today and she drank it just fine and even requested it (in her way) at dinner.  She didn't drink a ton of it either time, but she drank it with no problem.

I sure love that baby.  And she always knows how to make me smile.  I may be fussing (most often at a mealtime), but she'll fix the problem and she'll start making these expressions that are too cute for me to keep a stern expression on my own face.

She's also pretty much just walking not.  There's definitely still some crawling when she's in a hurry, but all of her walking practice has paid off and she's getting fairly speedy at that, too.  She also pops down on that fanny fairly frequently, too.

And... I think her legs have grown an inch in the last week!  Maybe half an inch since her doctor's appointment on Monday.  Craziness!

Have I mentioned that I'm so in love?!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweetie! So giggly and happy. Such a sense of humor. I know what you mean about her leg growth. They did seem longer to me. And I couldn't believe that her feet hadn't grown much yet. They seemed a little longer yesterday and her hands seemed to have grown a little. She can toss a ball like nobody's business! She also really knows pretty much what you're talking about when you ask her a question. She's just waiting to let sentences form in her mind before she talks! That'll be so soon.............Love, GiGi and Papa

    ReplyDelete