Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Fourth Birthday- Blowing Out the Candles

Video of the singing/candle blowing at Libby's birthday party.



Today, she blew deep breaths out while she got four booster shots at the doctor's office. And a finger stick, too! My brave girl only cried a little, but Dr. Licata said she could have two stickers and they even gave her a goodie bag!

Her stats: 30.4 lbs. (though her shirt was a little heavy...), 38.5 inches tall - both in the 25th percentile.

She and Mathy boy looked super cute and I took them both to Daddy's office to see and meet his coworkers. It was Matthew's first trip!


And we even went to Shane's for a lunch treat afterward. What a fun time on our day off!

By the way, I didn't mention just how funny Libby is and how great is is at telling a story. She didn't get this from her Daddy or from me. It must be one part learned and one part inherited. I think Papa probably has something to do with it. When she's not being shy, she can be quite the showman.

No comments:

Post a Comment