Matthew got a new swing for his second birthday!
And we got it installed just in time for his birthday party - and for him to play with it a bit before he has to do too much sharing.
Tonight though, he was so very happy to swing - and to share it with
Libby. I love that guy so much. How is it possible that he's almost two?
Oh the joy!! And THIS tree is a big part of why we live in this house. It's great to see it being put to good use.
Lately, he's been singing various songs. "Row, Row, Row Your Boat," "I'm a Little Teapot," "The Farmer in the Dell" and kid songs. But he also loves "Chattanooga Choo Choo," and we have to sing it a lot. Thank goodness it's one I love, too.
We sang it back and forth for our entire walk this morning. He continued to ask me to sing it at breakfast, so I kept trying to get him on camera. You know how it goes with toddlers!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment