First, I have to note in writing just how much Matthew adores yogurt and fruit. I know I've written about his love of fresh fruit, but it cannot be overstated. And nearly every day he wants yogurt, too. There are definitely worse things, but it's a definite Matthew favorite.
Libby went to Jekyll Island with Mimi and Diddy during our conference, for their own conference!
Now, Michael and I have never been there - and so we also haven't been to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center there. But now Libby has!
Plus there was beach time!
And ice cream and fun drink time!
And pool time, tree climbing, and dinners out!
And you know that girl loves a good hotel.
Both Matthew and Libby had special visits with Gigi and Papa, too. You can see just how worn-out Matthew was during his stay! (Not pictured: Gigi and Papa in the same position after the kids left...)
Matthew loved the bouncy rocking horse loved by Libby there at the same age.
They both got to visit the Tellus Science Museum! It was Matthew's first time (other than once in my tummy), and only Libby's second. She loved the planetarium, the panning for gemstones and digging for fossils. Matthew really liked the "My Big Backyard" hands-on science area, too.
Matthew got special times with Mimi and Diddy, of course, too.
His special time included a trip to the Rome Braves, and perhaps most importantly, Dippin' Dots from a mini batters helmet.
Fun times for all!













No comments:
Post a Comment