Wow- what a nice Christmas we had this year! I was basically not expected to lift a finger for yet another holiday - and it was certainly nice. ...and I know those holidays are officially over. But I know that despite that the workload with a little one at the holidays will increase exponentially, we of course, can't wait until we get to experience them all with Baby G!!!
Before Christmas actually began though, my friend, Laura Graham, had her second baby boy the weekend before Christmas! Welcome to the world, Thomas - and I look forward to hopefully meeting you later this week?!
As I said, we had a nice a leisurely Christmas with our families and came home on Saturday late afternoon to unpack so that we could 'undecorate' in case of an early arrival by Baby G this week. We also went to see "Invictus" yesterday afternoon, which will most likely be our last movie theater movie before Baby G arrives - and therefore our last for awhile. However, while Michael sadly had to go back to work today, I'm off this week. So today, I'm running errands, getting things done around the house and going to see "Up in the Air" later this afternoon with some friends who are visiting from out of town, Sheridan & Jim, and Larissa!
Tomorrow I have some cooking and baking and other errands on the agenda.
Now, the title of this blog post is "Baby G's Haul," so I guess I'd better get to that! Well, while Michael and I were given far too much this Christmas as always, Baby G, who is not even here yet, did pretty darn well, too!!! Books galore, stuffed animals, even more CD's and several other nicknacks - including a precious silver dachshund piggy bank! I'd been looking for the right piggy bank everywhere and finally found one at good old Pottery Barn. So Michael got that for me for Christmas! He also got me an HD Flip video camera - so you, dear reader, can look forward to posts of Baby G doing cute things. Aren't you just excited now?!
Part of Baby G's haul. Two other books were accidentally left out of this photo!
10 days left on the baby countdown... we'll see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment