She’s not so “Miss Baby” when she doesn’t feel good; she’s just my baby.
She went to see Dr. Licata yesterday for her four month check-up… and vaccinations. Sweet Libby was so good and charming as always during the visit. She was measured in length – 25” (75th percentile), weight – 13 lbs. 15 oz. (50th percentile), and her sweet little head remains in the 25th percentile. So all is going well!
We got the go-ahead to start her on solids. First up will be rice cereal, but we wanted to give her a few days to adjust to her shots before we took anything else on. And it’s a good thing. She’s had a bit of a fever on and off since the evening of her appointment. But she’s been a trooper. Still quite pleasant – just clearly a little under the weather. I obviously hate when we doesn’t feel 100 percent, but it does seem like she’s more of a baby baby. She’s a little more cuddly, balled up, tired when she’s tired, etc.
GiGi came today to help out so I could catch up on some work after being out on Monday and be able to run a bunch of errands baby-free. I didn’t get them all done, but I did all of the most pressing ones. Of course, while I was out, I missed her so much! I always miss her when we’re apart. I even miss her at night after I put her to bed! Even when I have a ton to do. When I get to sit down, if I can, I miss her!

Libby was just a little more "sensitive" today but was such a sweetie anyway. She woke from her morning nap with a big smile and was in a such a great mood, it's hard to believe that she had a slight fever. But she did seem a little more cuddly than usual.....but who complains about that??? Love, GiGi
ReplyDeleteAWWW! I'm sorry she didn't feel well after her shots! I know it stressed me out to see Ty feel bad...you just don't ever want your baby not to feel well! Hope she's feeling better now!
ReplyDelete