Despite my initial concerns with a blog, I'd like to note that today is my one-year anniversary of the blog! And it's funny because I was just looking through old posts to see how my baby has grown and how my thoughts on motherhood and motherhood prep have changed. That's when I stumbled upon my first post on Sept. 3, 2009! It's kismet. I AM also impressed with my determination, if I do say so myself. I've never kept up a journal for more than a month at a time - at the most. I don't know if it has to do with my excitement over the subject, accountability from you, my dear readers, or a combination - but whatever it is, it's working. Yay.
No big news - just thought I'd note the occasion! And if you haven't read my post from last night yet, see below. And mommies- answer my food question!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment