So, Baby G and I attended a Metallica concert last night with a friend. This was after a baby shower (will post more on that tomorrow, along with some photos of the excitement) at my house - so I am a bit tired today. However, baby was moving a decent bit during the concert (okay, pretty much at the same times he/she always moves at night) and then today, 99X was interviewing the drummer, Lars Ulrich on the radio and baby started moving again. When they switched away from Lars for a commercial, I changed the channel and baby stopped - but when I flipped back, they were playing 'Enter Sandman' (so good) and baby was moving again! Hmm, a young Metallica fan? Perhaps. In honor of this apparent affection, I've added "The Ecstacy of Gold" to the page. You can turn it off if you wish, but I believe you should give it a chance...
Also- I AM playing lots of different music I like - including lots of classical, standards and good old pop!
6 years ago

I love the musical addition.....who knew that I would like Metallica?
ReplyDeleteLove Mom/Marmena