Check out the baby lullaby album I just found online! I can't decide whether to purchase this one or any of the options here, but they sure could be fun...
We have the Beatles one and Charlotte really enjoyed it when she was younger. I haven't played it in awhile. She's not very into slow music these days.
Heir Gordon. Get it? It's a play on "Air Jordan?" Considering that we also have a dog named "Commissioner," we're obviously "those people."
We're first-time parents who are blessed to have great support from our family. Libby and Matthew's grandmothers help us balance careers and family (without day care) in a work schedule that is often in flux. Welcome to our little adventure.
We have the Beatles one and Charlotte really enjoyed it when she was younger. I haven't played it in awhile. She's not very into slow music these days.
ReplyDelete