skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Boy or Girl
Is Baby G a boy or a girl?! Let your selection be heard in the poll to the right. If you want to comment publicly, you'll definitely be sure to have bragging rights if your guess is correct when baby arrives!
My vote is for a girl :-)...Ty thinks I'm crazy for my reasoning, but we'll see in January if I'm right :-)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a girl and your daddy thinks it's a boy...so we shall see in January...
ReplyDeleteLove, "the soon to be" Marmena
I think it's a boy. Has Michael made his choice known?
ReplyDeleteI think it's a girl. Not sure why. However, I must admit that I was POSITIVE that baby Beaver was a boy. clearly, I'm not too good as this predicting thing. Gena
ReplyDeleteI think it's a girl ... maybe I am hoping it is a girl! Purely selfish, but I love pink and for some strange reason, there seems to be less guilt with spoiling a girl!
ReplyDeleteMichael says it's really not fair for him to say since I don't want to know the sex and he's technically the one who determined it, therefore he knows what we're having.
ReplyDeleteMichael is soooo logical, it's scary!
ReplyDeleteGigi