As previously mentioned, Libby remains a beach baby!
She loves it, loves it, loves it.
It took us a little while to arrive at the beach when we went on Sunday, but Libby caught a nap on the way there, so it worked out perfectly for her to have a perfectly wonderful time while she was there! As soon as we put her tiny feet on the sand, she took off for the ocean.
I didn't have time to grab my camera, so I don't have a photo or video of her running to the water. But I went back shortly after. She loved splashing in the waves, jumping them, playing in the tide pool, and wanted to go really deep in the water -- all with no help! I love her adventurous spirit (when I'm not worrying)! She is wild!
Maggie visited the water several times herself, but was also content to hang out with her Daddy in the shade.
But they played together a bit, too!
And she, of course, made time for a goldfish snack and her sticks.
And Maggie got to play with both of her parents, too!
And we did get a brief video!!!
We can't WAIT for our WEEK at the beach!
6 years ago

Fun! Wy loves the beach too :)
ReplyDelete