I'm not sure I've said it before, but THIS is the best age.
Okay, so I say that every month and with every little change, but seriously. Sorry I'm obnoxious sometimes about how much I love Libby, but hey, this is my blog and you don't have to read it.
Meantime, we've had Millie visiting with us for the last couple of days, which has been great. We had lots of playtime and work hasn't been overwhelming, so I got to enjoy both girls a lot. We went blueberry picking yesterday morning and Libby was great at it once I put her down. (There was a poison ivy issue at the start, but once we were sure we were away from those bushes, she HAD to get down.) We picked 2.25 lbs. of blueberries, so this morning I made blueberry pancakes (which Libby devoured.) I didn't get photos of the picking, but I did get one on the big tractor for the kids.
We had lots of fun with yard water-play and bubbles, too!
Libby has also been working on her piano skills lately. In my opinion, she's really showing signs of improvement.
And if you're wondering about the musical accompaniment to the blog, it's "The Puppini Sisters," Libby's CD/musical group of choice at the moment. She seems to prefer them over most anything, but she's not terribly picky as long as there IS SOME music playing. Constantly. (In fact, that's Santana playing on my i-pod in the background of the piano video.)
6 years ago

Isn't it funny how each age becomes the best so far? I can only hope it stays this amazing. And now I get to do it all over again, too! HA! What do you guys think about giving Libby a little buddy? ;)
ReplyDelete