Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun Photography

Mostly below are posted some cute photos I took today of B!

The first were just a few of her with friends Oliver and Thomas!  She got to visit them and their parents, Laura and Luke today.  We went to visit for a little play date at the Graham's new house INtown (way hip location and beautiful house, restored by the Laura and Luke team!)  We had a delicious lunch, with homemade granola, pasta and even a proper tea!

Laura and the boys.
Libby and Ols.  Forgive me that I didn't get better shots.  We were too busy playing!
She slept for about 15 minutes on the way there and 10 on the way back.  Obviously that means it's still time to play after we got back home!






Sticker-art project!

Finally went for a nap around 4 p.m.  Ahhhh- for us both!  (And then I headed out for a hair cut and a GREAT book club when Michael got home.)  Apparently the evening was a bit tough due to the lack of sleep, but they both made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment